Sleep is a necessity in our lives. Most people need 6-8 hours of sleep to function properly for the day. We need a routine to prepare us for ‘a good nights sleep”. Your energy level will spike, memory level will improve, and you will be more productive overall.
Guide to Better Sleep Habits…
- Consistent wake time 7 days a week
- Try to eat heartier meal at noon
- Cut off caffeine consumption after 2pm
- Exercise at least 4 hours before bedtime
- Shut down technology 1 hour before bedtime
- Relax, rest your mind and body
PEACEFUL SWEET DREAMS
FOCUS. IMPROVE. TRANSFORM.